In an ever-changing environment, we are committed to serving the State of Oklahoma by providing, with the highest degree of efficiency, a wide range of quality insurance benefits that are competitively priced and uniquely designed to meet the needs of a defined population.
To protect the participant's health, wellness and financial futures by leveraging technology and industry best practice to administer innovated insurance plans.
Values and Behaviors
- Customer Service: To provide prompt and professional interaction with each individual and entity and require the same for each contracted vendor.
- Confidentiality: To protect confidential information.
- Teamwork: To encourage a collaborative effort throughout the Division to achieve common goals.
- Continuous Improvement: To keep competitive by improving skills, technology, and utilizing creative approaches.
- Communication: To strive for transparency, accuracy, and clarity in all communication.
Office of Management and Enterprise Services
Employees Group Insurance Division
2401 N. Lincoln Blvd., Ste. 300
Oklahoma City, OK 73105
Monday-Friday: 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.