Welcome to the State of Oklahoma employee discounts page! This page exists to make State of Oklahoma employees aware of the discounts that are available to them on products and services from various vendors in order to express appreciation for the valued service state employees provide to Oklahomans.
If you have any questions about the discounts listed or need assistance please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
OHFA Homebuyer Down Payment Assistance
- Currently employed by a state agency to receive a special Oklahoma State Employees interest rate.
- Must be a first-time homebuyer (no home ownership in the past three years.) This requirement is waved in certain areas.
- Income limit is based on county and household size.
- Maximum Debt to Income ratio of 45% and minimum credit score of 640
- Available for new and existing home purchases statewide.
- Loans: FHA, VA,USDA-RD, HUD Section 184 & Freddie Mac Conventional.
- Available for acreages up to 10 acres.
- Manufactured homes - multi section - FHA financing only
For more information and to see if you qualify, visit the Homebuyer Down Payment Assistance web page.
Questions? Contact OHFA at 405-419-8207
Rental agencies and apartment complexes consider the State of Oklahoma to be a preferred employer of tenants. Discounts vary by location and floor plan selected.
- Avalon Apartments, 2920 Chautaqua, Norman, OK 73072 (between HWY 9 and Imhoff), 405-579-0158
- The Classen, 2200 N. Classen Blvd., Oklahoma City, OK 73106, 405-601-3333
- The Capitol on 28th, 215 NE 28th Street, Oklahoma City, OK 73105, 405-525-3779
- The Lincoln at Central Park, 500 Central Park Dr., Oklahoma City, OK 73105, 405-528-4800
- The Montgomery, 500 W. Main St., Oklahoma City, OK 73102, 405-236-2420
- The Park Harvey, 200 N. Harvey, Oklahoma City, OK 73102, 405-232-3700
- The Parke at Central, 1200 E. Ayers, Edmond, OK 73034, 405-340-6745
- State of Oklahoma Employees: Get 17% off mobile share value plans and up to $10 per line off select unlimited plans.
- Plus, get free activation and free next-day delivery when ordering via the comfort and security of your home or office. Call 1-888-457-6294 to speak with an expert.
- Visit oasismobility.com for more information. (Link opens in a new window.)
- Existing AT&T customers, register for your discount via the site above. Click “Add my Discount” to enroll.
- Have questions? Contact Brian Sutton at 1-888-457-6294.ians, military/veterans and first responders save even more. Ask your representative above for details.
- As a State of Oklahoma employee, Verizon Wireless offers discounts on wireless products and services based on your employment.
- In order to access the discounts, please go to the Verizon website.
- If you are unable to validate your email address, please contact a Verizon Wireless representative at 1-800-526-3178.
Computer Hardware & Software
24 Hour Data
- This program offers comprehensive data recovery services for laptops, hard drives, smart phones, servers and more. Individuals receive a 20% discount on services by mentioning employment with the State of Oklahoma.
- Location: 3860 N. MacArthur Blvd., Oklahoma City, OK 73122
- Phone: 405-420-0700
- Email 24 Hour Data
Apple - State and Local Government Employee Purchase Program
- This program provides solutions at a special price for employees of state or local government agencies who want to purchase Apple products for personal use. Special pricing applies to some, but not all, of the products.
- State employees receive a discount ranging from 4-7% on products and services, with the exception of iPhones and Bose products.
- Penn Square Mall, 1901 N.W. Expressway, Oklahoma City, OK 73118, 405-767-9393
- Woodland Hills Mall, 7021 S. Memorial Dr., Tulsa, OK 74133, 918-249-7800
Dell – Member Purchase Program
- Provides up to 30% off desktop and laptop computers, as well as discounts on thousands of electronics and accessories.
- New Advantage Loyalty Program: Employees, Members and Families can enroll at no cost to receive an additional 5% eGift Card and free 2nd BD shipping on all future personal purchases.
- Email Dell
- Phone: 1-888-243-9964 and reference Member ID: US6270610
Frontier City/White Water Bay
- Receive over 55% savings on Main Gate Admission to Frontier City and White Water Bay.
- To Purchase Tickets visit the Six Flags website and use Username: OMES and Password: OKCTHRILLS
Silver Dollar City
- Receive a 15% discount on general admission tickets.
- Visit the Silver Dollar City website and use promo code 23802..
- StubZero is a ticket resale site that offers tickets to approximately 100,000 events. State employee receive a up to a 10% discount with no service fees. Enter discount code GOV10 at checkout.
- Phone: 1-800-702-1298
- Employees receive discounts to theme parks, attractions and shows nationwide
- Visit TicketsatWork.com and use Company Code: OMES.
- Customer Service Phone: 1-800-331-6483
- Hours: 8:30 a.m.-midnight EST, 7-days-a-week (holidays included)
Health & Fitness
Draper Family GNC
- State employees receive 10% OFF all retail prices
- Valid only at Draper Family GNC locations:
- Broken Arrow - Hwy 51 & Lynn Lane, 918-355-0245
- Catoosa - I-44 & 193rd, 918-379-0760
- Edmond - 2nd & Bryant, 405-359-7835
- Midwest City - 29th & Air Depot, 405-741-0443
- Moore - I-35 & South 19th, 405-794-2224
- Norman - 24th & Robinson, 405-307-0290
- Oklahoma City - NW Expressway & Rockwell, 405-721-0844; May & Hefner, 405-842-2770; I-240 & Penn, 405-680-8599; I-40 & MacArthur, 405-491-0511
- Owasso - I-169 & 96th, 918-274-4345
- Tulsa - Hwy 75 & 71st, 918-447-1555; 71st & Memorial 918-728-8381; Yale & 21st, 918-742-1037
Fitness Center Discounts
For links to fitness centers that offer state employee discounts, please visit the Thrive website.
- Offer: 15% off
- Code: CORPSHOP
Abacus Translation Services
Able Seamless Guttering
State of Oklahoma employees receive a 10% discount off residential new guttering, cleanout and repairs in the OKC Metro ($200 minimum). If outside of OKC metro, call Rodney for special pricing and estimate.
Bank of the West
- Take employee badge to any branch to qualify for benefits
- Products and Services:
- Choice Interest Checking with Direct Deposit – monthly service charged waived and annual fee waived on Gold Line account
- Signature Checking with Direct Deposit or Bank of the West Premier Checking with Direct Deposit and no annual fee on a Gold Line account
- Mobile banking
- Debit card
- Complimentary box of Bank of the West corporate image checks, or $5 off wallet-style checks
- Annual fee waived on small safe deposit box (subject to availability)
- Special interest rates and discounts
- Blooms Today offers flowers, blooming plants and gourmet baskets, many with same-day delivery.
- Details: State of Oklahoma employees receive 20% off all website orders by entering discount code edu20.
- Phone: 800-359-5309
Corporate Shopping Employee Discounts
- Corporate Shopping connects State of Oklahoma employees to over 250 top national retailers offering incredible employee discounts and private offers.
Don Carlton Honda
- Don Carlton Honda in Tulsa has announced that state employees may participate in the Honda Preferred Partners Program.
- Contact: Mo Jbara for specific details
- Phone: 918-693-4732
- Location: 4141 S. Memorial Dr., Tulsa, OK 74145, 1-888-861-5828
F5 Storm Shelters
- Offers state employees a 10 percent discount on any underground garage storm shelter or above ground safe room purchase.
- Oklahoma City Location: 16524 N. Pennsylvania Ave., Edmond, OK 73012, 405-216-3999
- Tulsa Location: 10846 S. Memorial Dr., Tulsa, OK 74133, 918-970-4770
- Provides tens of thousands of expertly curated gifts and unique ideas. Receive a 15% discount.
- Code: OKLAHOMA15
- Liberty Mutual has partnered with the State of Oklahoma to offer employees exclusive savings on quality auto and home insurance tailored for the way you live today. Employees could also enjoy valuable discounts such as New to Liberty, Newly Married, New Move, and Hybrid Vehicle.* Call one of the local offices, visit the Liberty Mutual website, or contact one of the designated reps listed below. Be sure to mention that you’re an employee of the State of Oklahoma.
- Note: Discounts and savings are available where state laws and regulations allow, and may vary by state. To the extent permitted by law, applicants are individually underwritten; not all applicants may qualify.
- Contact (Oklahoma City area and western half of the state): Sharghi Lyles, 405-515-7948 x59363
- Contact (Tulsa area and eastern half of the state): Gary Haynes, 918-299-7593 x59416
Oklahoma Correctional Industries
- All current and retired state employees may purchase OCI products online or by calling 405-962-7000.
Oklahoma Department of Libraries
- ODL is the official state library of Oklahoma. State employees may register for a state employee library card. Register online.
- Location: 200 N.E. 18th St., Oklahoma City, OK 73105
- Phone: 405-521-2502 or 1-800-522-8116
Oklahoma's Credit Union (formerly Oklahoma Employees Credit Union)
- OKCU offers state employees $25 when opening a checking account with direct deposit or getting a loan over $5,000. To redeem, enter code STATE25 online or mention this offer.
- Phone: 1-877-677-6328
Oklahoma History Center
- State employees receive a 10% discount at the Oklahoma History Center Museum Store
- Location: 800 Nazih Zuhdi Drive, Oklahoma City, OK 73105
- Phone: 405-522-0765
- Personal Creations offers a wide variety of customizable gifts for every recipient and occasion. Receive a 15% discount.
- Code: OKLAHOMA15
- Offer: 15% off
- Code: OKLAHOMA15
- ProFlowers Website
Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) Program
- The PSLF Program is intended to encourage individuals to enter and continue to work full-time in public service jobs. Under this program, you may qualify for forgiveness of the remaining balance due on your William D. Ford Federal Direct Loan Program (Direct Loan Program) loans after you have made 120 qualifying payments on those loans while employed full-time by certain public service employers. Since you must make 120 qualifying payments on your eligible federal student loans after Oct. 1, 2007, before you qualify for the loan forgiveness, the first forgiveness of loan balances will not be granted until October 2017.
- The PSLF Program is administered by the U.S. Department of Education. The program is not administered or endorsed in any way by OMES, Oklahoma State Government or any individual Oklahoma state agency.
- State employees can receive $500 off on cash jobs and a 10% discount on all upgrades
- Address: 8283 N. Owasso Expressway, Suite C, Owasso, OK 74055
- Phone: 918-342-2222
- Hours: Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m
- Save up to 40% on a 1-Year New Club Membership at Sam’s Club.
- Send chocolate covered strawberries, gourmet chocolates, delicious cake pops & other treats from Shari's Berries. Receive a 15% discount.
- Code: OKLAHOMA15
Simply Unique Baby Gifts
- All State of Oklahoma employees can save 10% on in-store merchandise, including unique baby gift baskets and personalized items. No minimum purchase requirements to qualify and all orders include free shipping. Enter the code okgov10 in the shopping cart to save 10% off your entire order.
- Phone: 866-476-0213
Avis Car Rental
Budget Car Rental
Enterprise Car Rentals
Hertz Car Rental
- Offer: 10% off
- Code: See site for discount code
Orlando Employee Discounts
- Exclusive pricing on Orlando vacations for employees of government entities and academic institutions. State of Oklahoma employees can save up to 35% on their Orlando vacations through Orlando Employee Discounts. This includes discounts on hotels and vacation homes in or nearby Disney World and Universal Studios as well as discounts on theme park tickets and all Orlando area attractions.
- Instructions: In order for the State of Oklahoma employees to access their discounts, go to the Website and input the username. The username for State of Oklahoma employees is OK.
- Phone: 1-888-632-1103
- RentalPerks.com provides car rental discounts at all major providers including: Avis, Budget, Hertz, Enterprise, Alamo, National, Thrifty, Dollar, Europcar and more. Click on the link below to register for instant access.