Skip to main content

CAR Newsletter - November 2022

Volume 22 | Number 5 | Fiscal Year 2023 |Nov. 15, 2022

In This Issue ...


Phishing Emails

Agencies are urged to double-check any executive-level or unusual requests for lists of Forms W-2 or Social Security numbers. Cybercriminals are tricking payroll and human resource officials by disguising emails to make it appear as if it is from an organization executive. An email is sent to an employee in the payroll or human resources departments, requesting a list of all employees and their Forms W-2. The thieves then attempt to file fraudulent tax returns for tax refunds and/or post the information for sale on the darknet. Personnel should pay close attention to the email address of the sender and confirm requests for any sensitive data verbally, in person, or using previously known phone numbers.

As part of a Security Summit effort, the “Don’t Take the Bait” education series continues to focus on raising awareness of the critical need for increased computer security and caution when reviewing email inboxes – specifically email scams that identify themselves as a friend, customer, or company. You can view the series on the IRS website.

The IRS is investigating phishing emails. If an agency receives an email of this type, immediately contact Lisa Raihl at 405-521-3258 or Jean Hayes at 405-522-6300.

Employees Remote or Teleworking - Primary Location Outside of Oklahoma

As a result of the pandemic, many state employees are working remotely. If employees are working remotely outside of Oklahoma, this requires the state, as the employer, to withhold income taxes for that state, as applicable. Several states have issued guidance or passed temporary laws relaxing this requirement, but not all have taken this approach. If an agency has employees working outside of Oklahoma, please contact OMES Central Accounting and Reporting at so that we can determine the required withholding and reporting for those employees. Once we have determined the reporting requirements, the work location will need to be updated to where the employee is physically located.

Health Saving Account (HSA) Refund Audits – Payroll Processing

Agencies that have received HSA refund audits from OMES Benefits should process the employee refunds just as soon as possible but no later than on the last paycheck of this calendar year.

  • For audits refunding 2022 HSA withholdings, processing the refund in the same calendar year will prevent the agency from having to complete a W-2C. If refunds are processed in calendar year 2023, agencies will be responsible for completing W-2Cs for those employees.
  • For audits refunding prior year HSA withholdings (2021 or earlier), agencies are responsible for completing W-2Cs for those employees after the refund has been processed. Employees should receive their copies of the W-2C and Copy A will need to be sent to OMES Central Payroll.

Please contact Jean Hayes at 405-522-6300 or or with any questions.

Deadlines for November Payrolls

This is a partial reprint from October as a reminder for the remaining November holidays.

The Thanksgiving holiday is recognized on Thursday and Friday, Nov. 24-25. The remaining November biweekly payroll for state agencies on biweekly schedules will be paid on Friday, Nov. 18. November monthly payrolls will be paid on the last working day of the month, Wednesday, Nov. 30.

With these dates in mind, agency staff should plan their work accordingly for the remaining deadlines:

BIWEEKLY: The next biweekly pay date will be Friday, Nov. 18. Agencies should have these payrolls processed and paperwork forwarded to OMES by Thursday, Nov. 10.

For the Friday, Dec. 2, biweekly pay date, agencies should have these payrolls processed and paperwork forwarded to OMES by Wednesday, Nov. 23.

MONTHLY: Monthly payrolls will be set to pay on Wednesday, Nov. 30. Agencies should have these payrolls processed and paperwork forwarded to OMES by Monday, Nov. 21.

Taxability of Gift Cards, Certificates, and Coupons

Gifts to employees are restricted and should only be given as part of a formal employee recognition program. See 74 O.S. § 4121 and 4122. Furthermore, any gift cards, gift certificates or coupons given to employees are to be included in the employee’s taxable income. The IRS considers these items cash or cash equivalent; they do not meet the requirements to be excludable as a de minimis fringe benefit.

Even when an employer provides gift cards, certificates or coupons to purchase a turkey, ham or other nominal value property, these are considered wages and are subject to income and employment taxes. This is true even when the card restricts the items purchased, the time to use the coupon, and any unused portion is forfeited. Cash equivalents do not meet the de minimis fringe benefit requirements.

Agencies needing help with processing gift cards in Workday@OK, should reach out to HRMS Workday Support at and to the Service Desk at

OMES Form PWC, Payroll Warrant Cancellation

The OMES Form PWC should only be used when an employee is not entitled, in part or whole, to the funds. All PWC forms OMES receives initiate the process to retrieve the funds, if direct deposit, and cancel the warrant in the payroll system. It is imperative that agencies identify payroll errors and process the form immediately upon discovery.

Paper warrant cancellations: Email Form PWC to Scan the original warrant (marked void) and attach to the email. However, OMES will process the cancellation without the scanned copy if the email certifies the agency has the warrant and can provide it when circumstances allow. If physically sending the paper warrant and form, the original warrant must be marked “Void” and attached to the completed Form PWC and sent to OMES Transaction Processing. These requests cannot be processed by fax.

Direct deposit cancellations: Email Form PWC to The document must be password-protected, and the password should be included in a separate email or sent via another secure method. To ensure direct deposit funds are returned, the PWC request must be received by noon three business days prior to the effective pay date. Any request for cancellation of direct deposits after that cutoff will be subject to recall or reversal procedures that are subject to denial by the employee’s bank. An employee must be notified in writing of a reversing entry and its reason no later than the effective date of the reversing entry. Please notify the employee no later than the day the OMES Form PWC is submitted for processing.

Your agency can modify and use this statement to inform your employee(s) of the pending reversal:

"A payroll item will be posted in error to your bank account on MM/DD/YY. A reversal has been issued and will post to your account to pull these funds back to the state. Please keep the full amount of this deposit in your account. If the state cannot retrieve the full amount of the deposit, action will be taken in accordance with applicable procedures to retrieve the funds from you."

Once the funds have been returned to the state, OMES will process a cancellation in the payroll system, which returns the funds to the agency. If the funds cannot be recovered from the bank, the agency is responsible for recovering the funds from the employee. Please refer to 74 O.S. § 840-2.19 D for proper procedures for recovering overpayments, if needed. The agency should submit OMES Form 94P for processing if the employee reimburses the funds through a miscellaneous payroll deduction or cash.

PWC forms received for direct deposit items that are more than five business days past the effective date will not be processed pursuant to NACHA rules. If agencies encounter erroneous entries more than five business days past the effective date, please contact Alicia Reel at 405-522-9479 or, or OST for consultation on options for recovering the funds.

Refunds of Taxes for Overpayments to Employees (Form 94P)

Agencies need to review all outstanding employee overpayments and collect required amounts from employees. After collection, please submit OMES Form 94P, as applicable. If a refund of taxes is due to the agency, the form must be submitted by Friday, Dec. 16, 2022. After this date, refunds cannot be returned to the agencies; however, agencies are still required to submit the form after this date for employee wage corrections. Corrections due to overpayments will be posted to the employee’s 2022 W-2 for requests submitted through Friday, Jan. 6, 2023. Any corrections submitted after Jan. 6 will require a corrected W-2.

Submission of OMES Form 94P

When an employee reimburses a payroll overpayment, please complete and submit OMES Form 94P as soon as the reimbursement is made. Timely submission helps ensure corrections are reflected in the quarter in which they occurred for proper reporting and also helps in the full recovery of Oklahoma Public Employees Retirement System retirement amounts. If the retirement system is not aware of an overpayment and the pending overpayment refund request, payouts to former employees may be incorrect, resulting in a loss to the agency. In addition, retirement calculations may be incorrect if the overpayment is not reported timely.

Please do not provide copies of personal checks. The form allows the agency to enter the amount reimbursed. Additional backup data is not required.

The form requires the state employee ID be entered. This is for the employee's privacy and security. Please do not submit with the Social Security number or any other number.

Employee Overpayments Collected After Year End

Employee overpayments collected in the next calendar year are to be repaid at the gross overpayment amount in accordance with IRS regulations. If an employee owes the agency, notify the employee that if the amount is not paid in full by Dec. 31, 2022, the amount due will increase to the gross amount.

In accordance with 74 O.S. § 840-2.19, the agency must send a notice to the employee within 10 days of identifying an overpayment. The employee then has 30 days to respond to this notification. Employees have several options for repaying overpaid payroll amounts:

  • Reduction of annual leave (for the gross overpaid).
  • Reduction of current gross salary (for the gross overpaid) in a lump sum or installments over a term not to exceed the term in which the overpayment(s) occurred.
  • Lump-sum cash repayment.
  • Miscellaneous payroll deduction (for the net overpaid) in a lump sum or installments over a term not to exceed the term in which the overpayment(s) occurred.
  • Any combination of the above options.

With the calendar year end nearing, the collection of any outstanding overpayment is especially important and must be conveyed to employees who owe any monies back to the agency. When an overpayment is reimbursed in a subsequent year, IRS rules state the employee must reimburse at the gross amount because the funds were available for use in the prior year and, as such, they are taxable to that year. Additionally, federal and state wages and taxes cannot be reduced for prior years when repayments are made after the end of that calendar year.

For example, John Doe was overpaid in August by $1,000 regular wages. This was discovered in September, and the agency calculated what the correct payroll should have been. The net check difference is $743.50, the amount the employee owes the agency if making the reimbursement by personal check or miscellaneous deduction in the current year. If the employee does not reimburse the net amount by Dec. 31, 2022, the employee owes the agency the full $1,000 gross overpayment.

If the employee reimburses the entire gross amount after year end, the applicable W-2, corrected W-2 or W-2C will only reflect a change in the Social Security and Medicare wages and taxes. Since the employee received and had use of the funds during the year of overpayment, the amount is still taxable for federal and state purposes. The W-2 form will not correct federal or state taxable wages or income taxes. The employee may be entitled to either a deduction or credit on their current year Form 1040 and should be advised to speak to their tax accountant.

Reduction of Annual Leave Hours for Overpayments

When an employee chooses to reimburse an overpayment using annual leave, the amount of annual leave reduced should equal the gross amount of the overpayment.

If an employee reimburses an overpayment using terminal leave, an OMES Form 94P must be submitted to correct the retirement amounts reported on the check that included the overpayment. Terminal leave is not included in retirement wage calculations; therefore, a payroll adjustment is required.

Deceased Employee Payroll Processing and Reporting

Agencies must complete Form DER when an employee dies and payments are made after the date of death. The form is on the OMES website under CAR Forms. Complete all forms and send to as soon as possible after all payments have been processed.

Procedures for processing payroll after the death of an employee are being updated and will be available in the coming newsletters.

NOTE: Remember to put the term reason due to death – Terminate Employee > Involuntary > Death. Due to the timing of the deposit and date of death, banks may return direct deposits for deceased customers. A return of an item will cause a delay to the beneficiary receiving the payment.

Outstanding Wages Beneficiary Designation Option

Statute 40 O.S. § 165.3a allows employers to provide employees the option of designating a beneficiary for wages and benefits payable upon an employee’s death. There is no requirement for an employer to allow employees to select beneficiaries, but agencies may want to consider adopting such a policy. Providing the option to employees relieves stress and anxiety on family members after the employee's death. It also provides clear guidance on who is to receive final wage payments.

This statute does not include any longevity payment that may be due as of the date of death of an employee. 74 O.S. § 840-2.18, subsection H.2 authorizes any longevity payment to be paid to the decedent’s surviving spouse, or to the decedent's estate, if there is no surviving spouse.

For more information or sample forms and instructions, email

Workday System Use of Addresses on W-2s

As a reminder, in the HCM system, the W-2 process loads the employee’s mailing address for IRS Form W-2 reporting. If there is no value in the mailing address field, then the employee’s home address will be used on the W-2. If there is a value in the mailing address field that is not to be used on the Form W-2, it must be updated or inactivated.

Agency Address Verification

Please verify the correct agency address is being used on the HCM system. The agency address can be found on the Employee’s Earnings Statement. If the address is not correct for the agency, this must be updated before year-end processing of tax forms. Please call the OMES Service Desk at 405-521-2444 to have the agency’s address updated in the HCM system.


The format for the 1099 MISC and NEC forms is the same as last year. The forms will have three sections, with the top and middle sections of the page containing the two copies of the form and the bottom section of the page containing mailing addresses. Instructions will print on the back of the form. Standard No. 9 or No. 10 envelopes with left windows should work.

Sample printed forms of the Workday W-2’s will be available in later newsletters, 1099 MISC and 1099-NEC can be provided, if requested. Please contact Jean Hayes at 405-522-6300 or, or Alicia Reel at 405- 522-9479 or

NOTE: This is not applicable for the institutions of higher education due to the fact they are responsible for their own year-end reporting.

Tips and Tricks for Finance Officers in Workday

With the implementation of Workday@OK, agency finance officers should have an increased role in managing the funding and accounting as it relates to the payroll costs.  Workday@OK has a finance partner role that we recommend agencies assign to someone in the finance division. Click here for tips and tricks to help ensure your payroll is funded correctly and interfaces into the State Accounting System correctly. The actions can alleviate some of the issues agencies are experiencing with the adoption of Workday@OK.


November Payroll Deadlines

Thanksgiving is recognized on Thursday, Nov. 24, and Friday, Nov. 25, is also a state holiday. With these dates in mind, please adjust your payroll processing schedules as needed. All payroll documents must be received five business days prior to the actual pay date to ensure adequate time for audit and processing.


Information on Federal Treasury Offset Program – Reminder!

The Treasury Offset Program (TOP) reviews payments to be made by the federal government for either grant draws or vendor payments to see if the payee has an outstanding debt to the federal government. All agencies of the state share the same federal employer identification (FEI) number; when one agency owes the federal government, any agency’s draws or payments from the federal government can be affected. These offsets for debt may reduce payments to a different agency than the one that owes the debt.

There are several notifications that if addressed properly can relieve some of the issues related to TOP:

  • Notice of debt – Sent to the delinquent debtor by the federal agency that is owed. Goes to the last known address of the agency prior to the debt being turned over to TOP. This is the first opportunity to pay or negotiate with the federal agency notifying the debtor.
  • U.S. Department of the Treasury Notice of Debt – Sent to the address of the debtor when a collection item is turned over to TOP. The agency has an opportunity to make the payment to the Department of Treasury prior to offsets.
  • SAM Notification of Debt Subject to Offset – Sent to agencies with DUNS numbers registered with the state’s FEI number when debt has either been put into or cleared from the TOP system. This debt may not be related to the agency receiving the notice.
  • TOP Offset Notice – Indicates an offset has happened and shows the amount of the original payment to be made and the offset amount. Generally sent to the agency hit with the offset and has important information that will help OMES determine which agency caused the offset.

If an agency receives either a Notice of Debt or an Offset Notice from the Department of Treasury, please forward copies of the notices to OMES CAR. OMES receives reports from TOP which may match with these notices and assist us in resolving offset issues.

Even though higher education agencies have switched to their own FEI number for payroll and other reporting, we are seeing that in some cases their debt is still tied to the state’s FEI number and causing offsets to other agencies for their debt.

When an offset is caused by debt of any state agency, including higher education entities, the debtor agency must immediately reimburse the agency shorted on their federal payment. Since the debtor agency did not take the necessary action when the Notice of Debt was sent, they cannot delay in reimbursing the shorted agency. If the debtor agency can resolve the debt as invalid, any reimbursement from the federal government will be made to the agency on record as the debtor agency. Again, these offsets can be avoided if the initial Notice of Debt is handled properly.

All agency finance officers must ensure that correspondence related to the TOP program is reviewed and forwarded to the appropriate division of the agency as well as forwarded to OMES CAR. This correspondence may come from the U.S. Department of the Treasury or the federal agency that is owed the delinquent debt.

True Digital - PCI Training

The Office of the State Treasurer has contracted with True Digital (now Cerberus Sentinel), a PCI Qualified Security Assessor, to provide training on its digital platform to assist participating state agencies in completing their annual PCI-DSS assessments. The webinar training is scheduled from 11 a.m. to noon Nov. 16. Agency PCI contacts will receive a meeting invitation prior to the webinar. To learn more about True Digital (Cerberus Sentinel) and PCI, visit Please contact OST Treasury Services at if your agency is interested in participating or has additional questions.


State of Oklahoma Supplier Portal

We are excited to announce the Oklahoma Supplier Portal is now available to state suppliers and payees for registration and maintenance of their existing state supplier ID and payment information.

Agencies will now need to provide different instructions to new and existing state suppliers and payees based on the entity’s status as a current supplier in the state payment system and the determination of the entity’s procurement supplier status.

Entities with an existing PeopleSoft Supplier ID must first have their authorized account manager (AAM) establish a UserID login account. The AAM will provide legal payee information, supporting documentation, and maintain the entity information, as well as authorize the bank user contacts who will maintain direct deposit payment information directly within the online registration account.

Supplier AAM contacts may request their User ID directly via the Oklahoma Supplier Portal website. Agencies may also provide the below instruction, User ID request link, and the supplier’s PeopleSoft Supplier ID in their communications with the supplier.

Current suppliers in the state payment system will need to first establish a User ID login account to login via the Oklahoma Supplier Portal. Please visit here to request your user ID. You will need the following information to establish a User ID login account.

  • PeopleSoft Supplier ID:
  • Supplier taxpayer identification number:
  • Access code: SUPPLIER

Payee AAM contacts will utilize a different link and instruction and may request an email be sent to the AAM contact so they may establish their User ID by contacting OMES Payee Registration via email at For faster processing and response, agencies should instruct the payee to include the following information when submitting requests:

Payee Information

Please verify the following information as reflected on the state PeopleSoft Supplier ID for the payee:

  1. PeopleSoft Supplier ID.
  2. Legal name.
  3. Doing Business As name/tradename (if applicable).
  4. Taxpayer identification number.

Authorized Account Manager information

Please provide this information for the person who will serve as the AAM for the payee:

  • Name.
  • Title.
  • Email.
  • Phone.

An invitation to register will be sent to the AAM via email with instructions for establishing a User ID login account. Additional information and instructions can be found via the state Supplier Registration website at

OMES Supplier Registration Teams

Supplier Registration processing is now housed in OMES Central Purchasing (CP). Additionally, payee and EFT registration processing is now housed in OMES Central Accounting and Reporting (CAR).

Agencies and suppliers need to know the supplier’s entity type when providing instructions to the supplier or submitting requests for assistance or processing to OMES.

Contact Information

Supplier registration assistance (suppliers and state agencies) State agency personnel, procurement suppliers and bidders with questions or issues may email for assistance.

State agency payee update and registration invitation requests and support – state agencies should no longer use and should now email for assistance for requests regarding manual updates to payees and their PeopleSoft supplier records or to request invitations to register be sent to payees with existing supplier IDs. This communication channel has been created specifically for state agencies and should not be used by state payees or suppliers.

Payee registration support – Payees requiring assistance with the online registration processes should contact for assistance.

EFT registration and change requests (payees and suppliers)OMES Payee Registration will continue to process and support all EFT registration processing. Payees and suppliers may establish and maintain payment addresses and apply EFT direct deposit payment instruction within their online account. Entities requiring assistance in establishing EFT direct deposit information on their PeopleSoft Supplier ID should no longer use and should now email

Payment or EFT payment/remittance advice inquiries – Payees may now review their payment history and voucher details, update their remittance contacts and EFT payment information within their online registration account. Entities needing additional information or assistance may contact

Supplier vs. Payee Determination

Suppliers who provide goods or services to state agencies in exchange for payment are now defined as suppliers and would complete registration as a supplier and maintain their PeopleSoft Supplier ID information via the Oklahoma Supplier Portal website. Requests for supplier and agency assistance will be processed by OMES Central Purchasing Supplier Registration and should be escalated via email to Agencies may also escalate issues or questions to Joana Stenulson, supplier registration specialist (CP) at

Payees will include any entity receiving payments from a state agency that is not in exchange for goods or services, as well as entities identified as a payee types with procurement registration exemption including state employees, payroll deduction suppliers, federal, state, and local government entities, and state university suppliers.

Entities completing registration must first have a U.S. taxpayer identification number (i.e., Social Security number, employer identification number, or individual taxpayer identification number). Non-U.S. entities with no U.S. taxpayer identification number should contact OMES CP Supplier Registration for supplier registration assistance at for supplier registration assistance, or for payee registration assistance contact OMES CAR Supplier Registration at

Supplier Documentation

To establish a supplier ID or to request updates to existing supplier information, suppliers and payees should be instructed by the paying agency to complete the appropriate registration process provided within the Oklahoma Supplier Portal at The state will require most suppliers and payees to complete this self-registration function to create their supplier ID and to maintain the accuracy of their information.

State suppliers and payees completing registration via the Oklahoma Supplier Portal are no longer required to complete the OMES Vendor Payee Form. The state now requires entities to attach verification documentation within their online registration account. Documentation now requested within the online registration process includes the following:

  • Oklahoma Secretary of State registration and Certificate of Good Standing or a Statement of Exemption (businesses only).
  • IRS Form W-9, W-8BEN-E, or W-8BEN (all).
  • LLC Disregarded Entity Form (LLC businesses only).
  • Disadvantaged Business Certifications (suppliers only).
  • Certificate of Insurance or a Statement of Exemption (suppliers only).

Agency personnel will be able to access supplier registration information and documentation via PeopleSoft Financials under Review Registration History (Navigation Suppliers>Supplier Registration>View Registration History).

Manual Processing Requests – Vendor Payee Form Use

Payees with approved exceptions to the self-registration process will continue to use the OMES Vendor Payee form needed to accurately establish a supplier record and meet IRS documentation requirements needed to verify the payee’s federal reporting information.

Payees that do not have an existing PeopleSoft Supplier ID should be instructed by the paying agency to complete the new payee registration process provided within the Oklahoma Supplier Portal The state requires most suppliers and payees to complete this self-registration function to create their supplier ID and to allow the payee to maintain the accuracy of their information.

However, specific payee settings are not supported by the self-registration function due to the need for custom supplier ID settings. To facilitate these settings, the following agency processes will continue to require manual data entry and supporting documentation for payees:

  • Employee Supplier Files (i.e., reimbursements).
    • Employee Classified Supplier records should not be used for supplier activities. Requests for supplier settings and approval are required to facilitate Open for PO settings, a supplier address and location, and 1099 reportability. Due to IRS tax implications, contractor/supplier determination and approval must be requested prior to processing supplier POs, contracts, or payments to a state employee. Updates to employee classified supplier records are then processed to allow for supplier contracts and POs. Agencies should submit requests to and should include the OMES IRS Determination of Contractor Relationship Questionnaire.
    • Employee classification will restrict a payee from completing online registration for procurement or EFT registration. Additional assistance will be provided by OMES Payee Registration to employee after contractor/supplier determination and approval.
  • State Agency Supplier IDs.
  • Foreign Payees – entities with no U.S. taxpayer identification number (EIN or ITIN).
  • Payroll Deduction Payees (garnishment, general deduction and general provider).
  • Student Payees.
  • Confidential Payees.
  • Legal Settlements and Claims Payees.
  • Governmental Organizations (i.e., IRS, U.S. Department of Education, federal, state and local government organizations and agencies).
  • Supplier ID Reactivation.
  • IRS Tin Match Issues and Corrections.
  • Multiple Payees Established for Single Warrant.
  • Alternate Payee Name Addresses and Locations.
  • Legal Payment Assignment.
  • Tax Liens (federal and state).
  • Updates to Supplier IDs with Payment or PO Holds.
  • Application of Payment or PO Holds.
  • Higher Ed Supplier Interface and Data Entry Corrections.
  • State Agency Supplier File Interface and Date Entry Corrections.
  • Remittance Email Updates and Change Requests.

Additional requests will be permitted for payees who:

  • Have limited access to technology.
  • Have limited technical skills or knowledge.
  • Refuse to complete online process.

Requests for manual processing should be submitted by the paying agency via email to or via fax to 405-522-3663 for processing. Requests should include the applicable OMES payee documentation matching the payee type (Payee/Employee/Deduction).

Additional exception requests for payee self-registration not included above may be submitted by the paying state agency financial officer to

Supplier Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) Enrollment

Due to the recent supplier registration changes, the EFT Enrollment Request email previously sent to state suppliers and payees is no longer in effect.

The revised process now requires state suppliers and payees to maintain their EFT information within the Oklahoma Supplier Portal self-registration account. When completing the online registration process via the Oklahoma Supplier Portal, the AAM for state suppliers and payees will now create a bank user login account for the entity’s authorized financial registration contact. This user ID login account has access within the online account to the Supplier Change Request process where EFT bank account information can be added via the Payment Profile section to each address on the supplier record. The bank user will have the ability to edit each address shown to add the applicable ACH bank account information and attach a completed EFT Enrollment Form.

The EFT Enrollment Form was revised with current instructions. Previous versions of the EFT Enrollment Form are no longer accepted. The form now offers multiple options for bank verification of the account and is available for download via the Oklahoma Supplier Portal under Forms. All requests for EFT registration require the form be attached by the bank user within the supplier’s online registration account when submitting an EFT Supplier Change Request.

State agencies receiving requests to establish EFT payment instruction or notifications of bank change should instruct the supplier to ensure their AAM has completed their initial online registration. The AAM would then assist with establishing an additional user ID login account for the supplier or payee’s financial representative bank user login account. Instructional material and resources are available via the Oklahoma Supplier Portal under the Supplier and Payee Training tile. For additional assistance, suppliers and agencies may contact OMES CAR Supplier Registration at


Payroll Law

Live Online Seminars Presented by Fred Pryor Seminars For more information, please visit their website.

Form I-9 and E-Verify Webinars

Multiple webinar choices and dates:

Form I-9: An overview of the Form I-9 requirements, including step-by-step instructions on how to complete each section, acceptable documents, retention, and storage.

E-Verify overview: An overview of the E-Verify program including how the program works, key features, how to enroll, employer responsibilities, program highlights and a demonstration of the program.

E-Verify in 30: A quick overview of the E-Verify program including what it is, how to enroll and key features.

E-Verify for existing users: A detailed overview of the E-Verify program specifically for existing users. Topics include Form I-9, user roles, creating a case, case alerts, how to handle a TNC and common user mistakes.

For more information on the webinars, please visit the USCIS website. Some of the webinars are eligible for professional development credits with the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) and the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI).

Last Modified on Feb 13, 2023