Skip to main content

Online Claims Reporting

Agency Claims

If you are filing a claim on behalf of a State Agency, University or College, select this option.This portal cannot be utilized to report a Workers' Compensation claim. Please contact your agency Workers' Compensation representative or email to report a claim.

Claims Against The State

If you are a third party that believes a State Agency, University or College or State Employee has been negligent resulting in the damage to you or your property, select this option.

Last Modified on Oct 25, 2023