ADSAC Facilitator Requirements
Trainings for new ADSAC facilitator candidates may be held two times a year: Spring and Fall
- Possess a bachelor's degree in behavioral or healthcare sciences education, psychology, social work or chemical dependency.
- Two years verifiable full-time experience in the substance abuse treatment field. This work experience can be in the areas of clinical, prevention or direct care; proof of current licensure as an LADC or certification as a CADC will fulfill the experience requirement.
- A valid driver's license or state identification card;
Complete the online profile if you meet requirements 1- 3 above.
To complete the online profile:
- Go to www.odmhsas.org then to Access Control, in the middle of the page on the left.
- Create user for Access Control. *(You will receive an email notification from the helpdesk regarding Access Control log-in.)
- Once you log-In, double-click on the Registration icon
- Select Alcohol and Drug Substance Abuse Courses and Advance to Registration
- Once you complete registration click the submit button. **DO NOT click on PAY BILLS**. A copy of Title 450 Chapter 21, which implements the ADSAC assessor process can be found on our website under Policy, ODMHSAS Administrative Rules, Administrative Rules That Are Currently In Effect.