Skip to main content

NOTICE: In our ongoing response to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Commission continues to offer Commission meetings via livestream, teleconferencing and videoconferencing. Read details about our COVID precautions here.

Public Utility Complaints Form

Please use this form to report any complaints or issues related to regulated utilities or telecommunications companies.

It is important to note that the Commission does not have regulatory authority over the following entities:

  • Municipal power, water, or gas
  • Rural water districts
  • Satellite television and broadband
  • Cable television and broadband (internet)
  • Wireless telephone (except issues related to the Lifeline Program

Before submitting, please ensure you have first contacted the utility to attempt resolution to any issues related to billing or service levels.

Your Information

Utility Information

Description of Issue (including any actions you have taken)

Last Modified on Nov 20, 2020
Back to Top