Skip to main content

Please be advised that our licensing windows open at 8:00 a.m. an close at 12:00 p.m. on Thursdays. Our licensing windows are open from 8:00 a.m - 4:00 p.m Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays. We accept payment via check, money order and most major credit cards. We DO NOT accept cash under any circumstances. 

FAQs - Asbestos Abatement

Oklahoma Department of Labor
3017 N. Stiles Ave.
Oklahoma City, OK

You will need to bring your completed application and all documentation listed on the application. A copy of your current driver's license or state identification, AND social security card or certified birth certificate or unexpired passport, or W-2 form. You will also need copies of your initial training class certificate and all subsequent refresher class certificates.

Training shall be supplied by the EPA or DOL accredited educational institution, labor union, or government agency, or from a private vocational education provider licensed by the state where it operates and accredited by the EPA or an EPA approved governmental agency.

Currently, this option is not available.

No, you will need to provide an application with the required documentation and fee either in person or by mail.

We accept MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover, money order, cashier's check or check payable to ODOL. We do not accept CASH.

Your license expires one year from the date of your refresher class or your initial class.

You will need to appear in person every 10 years for a new photo.

Current, unexpired Driver License or other form of state issued ID from place of residence AND either Social Security card (or) W2 from most current employer (or) unexpired passport.

Oklahoma Department of Labor, 3017 N Stiles, Suite 100, Oklahoma City, OK or at any of the approved weld test facilities located on the website.

Last Modified on Apr 28, 2022
Back to Top