|Status||Amended||Date Status||Closing Date||Description||Buyer|
|Cancelled||Yes||Changed||June 12, 2020||Request by the Department of Human Services for implementation of a system to manage certain home and community-based services support waiting lists.||Cinnamon Alexander|
|1. 8300001168 - Bidder Instructions.pdf||306.83 KB|
|2. 8300001168 - CP-04.pdf||138.09 KB|
|3. 8300001168 - CP-076.pdf||176.69 KB|
|4. 8300001168 - CP-Vendor Payee Form.pdf||305.86 KB|
|5. 8300001168 - Attachment A- Solicitation Contract .pdf||140.56 KB|
|6. 8300001168 - Attachment B - General T&Cs.pdf||281.18 KB|
|7. 8300001168 - Attachment C - Agency Specific T&Cs.pdf||124.92 KB|
|8. 8300001168 - Attachment D- IT Terms - Contract.pdf||405.74 KB|
|9. 8300001168 - Amendment 1.pdf||114.78 KB|
|10. 8300001168 - Amendment 2.pdf||210.52 KB|
- Register your organization to receive solicitation notifications automatically.
- It is the bidder's responsibility to frequently check the IT solicitations web page for any possible amendments that may be issued. OMES Purchasing is not responsible for a bidder's failure to download any amendment documents required to complete a solicitation.
- In order to receive payments from the State of Oklahoma, suppliers who are not registered on the state's Vendor Registration list must complete the Vendor/Payee Form. Non-U.S. suppliers who are not registered on the state Vendor Registration List must complete a W-8BEN. Failure to do so may delay contract award.
- If documents listed on this page do not meet your accessibility requirements, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the Service Desk at 405-521-2444 and appropriate accommodations will be made.
- OMES recommends you use the latest version of Adobe Reader.