|Status||Amended||Date Status||Closing Date||Description||Buyer|
|Awarded||Yes||Changed||April 14, 2020||The Office of Management and Enterprise Services on behalf of the Oklahoma State Department of Health is soliciting proposals for a supplier-hosted cannabis inventory tracking system solution, also called seed to sale, to assist in monitoring the cannabis supply-chain lifecycle statewide. This is a rebid.||Darlene Saltzman|
|Amendment 3-SecondDeadlineExtension.docx||65.59 KB|
|Attachment A-Specifications 3400001663 REBID.docx||42.01 KB|
|Attachment B-State General Terms-REBID.docx||95.59 KB|
|Attachment C- Agency Terms-REBID.docx||49.01 KB|
|Attachment D-IT Terms REBID.docx||56.25 KB|
|$3,500,000.00||Sep 18, 2020||Metric LLC|
- Register your organization to receive solicitation notifications automatically.
- It is the bidder's responsibility to frequently check the IT solicitations web page for any possible amendments that may be issued. OMES Purchasing is not responsible for a bidder's failure to download any amendment documents required to complete a solicitation.
- In order to receive payments from the State of Oklahoma, suppliers who are not registered on the state's Vendor Registration list must complete the Vendor/Payee Form. Non-U.S. suppliers who are not registered on the state Vendor Registration List must complete a W-8BEN. Failure to do so may delay contract award.
- If documents listed on this page do not meet your accessibility requirements, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or contact the Service Desk at 405-521-2444 and appropriate accommodations will be made.
- OMES recommends you use the latest version of Adobe Reader.