|Status||Amended||Date Status||Closing Date||Description||Buyer|
|Closed||Yes||Changed||April 23, 2020||Soliciting proposals to provide Oklahoma school districts with career-readiness assessments and assessment-based credentials that measure and document foundational workplace skills for a wide range of jobs or professions.||Cinnamon Alexander|
|1. 1600000050 - Bidder Instructions.pdf||303.1 KB|
|2. 1600000050-CP-04.pdf||195.04 KB|
|3. 1600000050-CP-076.pdf||234.6 KB|
|4. 1600000050-CP-Vendor Payee Form.pdf||368.77 KB|
|5. 1600000050 - Attachment A - Solicitation.pdf||106.76 KB|
|6.1600000050- Agency Specifications.pdf||89.73 KB|
|7. 1600000050- Attachment B - General Terms.pdf||360.56 KB|
|8. 1600000050 - Attachment C - Agency Additional T&Cs.pdf||166.83 KB|
|9. 1600000050 - Attachment D - IT T&C.pdf||250.23 KB|
|10. 1600000050 - Attachment E - Price &Cost.temp_.pdf||92.05 KB|
|11. 1600000050 - Amendment 1.pdf||176.91 KB|
- Register your organization to receive solicitation notifications automatically.
- It is the bidder's responsibility to frequently check the IT solicitations web page for any possible amendments that may be issued. OMES Purchasing is not responsible for a bidder's failure to download any amendment documents required to complete a solicitation.
- In order to receive payments from the State of Oklahoma, suppliers who are not registered on the state's Vendor Registration list must complete the Vendor/Payee Form. Non-U.S. suppliers who are not registered on the state Vendor Registration List must complete a W-8BEN. Failure to do so may delay contract award.
- If documents listed on this page do not meet your accessibility requirements, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the Service Desk at 405-521-2444 and appropriate accommodations will be made.
- OMES recommends you use the latest version of Adobe Reader.