|Status||Amended||Date Status||Closing Date||Description||Buyer|
|Cancelled||Yes||Original||February 13, 2020||The State of Oklahoma Office of Management and Enterprise Services (OMES) seeks qualified bidders to provide a turnkey customer feedback system.||Joseph Farani|
|Attachment A.pdf||119.85 KB|
|Attachment B.pdf||82.21 KB|
|Attachment C.pdf||78.06 KB|
|Attachment D.pdf||145.68 KB|
|Attachment E.pdf||172.93 KB|
|Attachment F.pdf||191.03 KB|
|Attachment G.pdf||196.99 KB|
|Attachment H.pdf||127.91 KB|
|Attachment I.pdf||150.31 KB|
|Attachment J.xls||202 KB|
|Attachment K.pdf||255.65 KB|
|Attachment L.xlsx||515.26 KB|
|Attachment M.pdf||143.95 KB|
|Attachment N.pdf||847.65 KB|
|PIPS Pre-EducationProcess.pptx||665.91 KB|
- Register your organization to receive solicitation notifications automatically.
- It is the bidder's responsibility to frequently check the IT solicitations web page for any possible amendments that may be issued. OMES Purchasing is not responsible for a bidder's failure to download any amendment documents required to complete a solicitation.
- In order to receive payments from the State of Oklahoma, suppliers who are not registered on the state's Vendor Registration list must complete the Vendor/Payee Form. Non-U.S. suppliers who are not registered on the state Vendor Registration List must complete a W-8BEN. Failure to do so may delay contract award.
- If documents listed on this page do not meet your accessibility requirements, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the Service Desk at 405-521-2444 and appropriate accommodations will be made.
- OMES recommends you use the latest version of Adobe Reader.