Office 365 Resources
Microsoft Office 365 provides state employees access to email and collaboration features anywhere, anytime on any device. O365 is a cloud-based platform that meets security compliance regulations and our technology standards.
The O365 Suite includes: Outlook, OneDrive, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, SharePoint, Teams, and Yammer.
O365 allows you to securely access your email, OneDrive and many other features without the need for a VPN connection.
If the majority of your work can be done by email, we recommend using O365 as opposed to VPN connection or VDI in order to conserve the state’s network.
Use of O365 is authorized on your personal devices (i.e. home computers, laptops and cell phones) if two-factor authentication is active on your account.
Current state employees can download and use O365 suite on up to five (5) devices with your O365 subscription. For more benefits view the O365 Unlocked Features document.
O365 Overview Training
Visit the O365 Training Center for more resources and training information.
Outlook allows you to access your email and calendar while teleworking.
Teams is a great tool to keep in contact with your colleagues, collaborate while teleworking and hold productive meetings. Teams can be used on your mobile device or computer.
OneDrive is a helpful resource where you can store and choose which documents and folders to share with your team, like a public folder.
Just moved to O365? Then this information is for you. Follow the next steps below.
- Login to Office 365 online using your email address and password.
- Follow the two-factor authentication instructions to setup security verification.Make sure you use a phone that is currently available to you when selecting your authentication method.
- Reconnect your state-issued mobile device if using Mobile Iron.
What may have changed?
- OneDrive data should be available now. Other drives should not have changed as they are not a part of this move.
- Lync and Skype were fully replaced by Teams. Please make sure future meetings do not use Lync or Skype.