We are passionate about our work and will continue on our journey to be technology leaders and innovators for our citizens.
Information Services is one, unified state IT resource providing shared technology resources and services to all state agencies. We look at technology as a strategic investment. We evaluate and update shared services, oversee technology investments and establish state standards to increase the value of IT, support cybersecurity and contribute to the development of a more effective government for our state.
- Data Governance
- Enterprise Reference Architecture
- Enterprise Reference Architecture Glossary
- IT Accessibility Standards
- IT Project Monitoring and Transparency Initiative
- IT Statutory and Regulatory Reporting
- Oklahoma IT Strategic Plan
- Online Collaborative Spaces Acceptable Use Guidelines
- Policy and State IT Standards
- Service Desk Performance Dashboard
- Social Media and Networking Policy and Standards