Provide professional printing, mailing and distribution services to agency and governmental entities of the State of Oklahoma.
- Sound financial systems and practices to support Central Printing's and Interagency Mail's services by ensuring accurate and accountable financial performance
- Provide efficient services that meet the customers' needs
- An efficient processes management that optimizes Central Printing's and Interagency Mail's resources and reduces administrative and operating costs
- Promote accountability and opportunities for each Central Printing and Interagency Mail employee
- Manage Central Printing and Interagency Mail staff effectively.
- Business cards
- Custom stationery
- Four-color process printing
- Receipt books
- and much more...
- Interagency mail delivery and pickup
- First class and presort metering
- Postal permit for bulk mailing
2120 N.E. 36th St.
Oklahoma City, OK 73111
Central Printing Main
Graphics Dept. Fax: 405-425-2811