Skip to main content

Statewide Inventory of Assets

General Information

Inventory of tangible assets owned by state boards, commissions, institutions, agencies, and the institutions comprising the Oklahoma State System of Higher Education and the University Hospitals Authority requirement.

OMES is mandated to maintain current inventory of agencies and promulgate rules to implement statutory mandates, which include establishment of an inventory reporting threshold for each agency and the method to code, tag or mark inventory so it is readily identified as state property.

State Inventory Statistics

Statutes and Administrative Rules

State Inventory Forms

Number Name

INV 001A

INV 003

INV 004


Agency reporting thresholds are $2,500.00 for non-IT items and $500.00 for all IT items unless your agency, by permission, has a different set amount (see memo from 04/05/2010).

Yes, if they meet the threshold criteria discussed in question # 1.

Aug. 15 - complete Inventory Model form.

All surplus property must be sent to State Surplus, 2530 W. Reno Ave., Oklahoma City, (405) 525-2354, in accordance with State Surplus Property rules.

Complete a Surplus Property Transfer form and specify that the item was traded in.

Obtain approval from the Surplus Property Administrator by filling out a Surplus Property Transfer form (OMES CAM Form SS-001A for property or OMES CAM Form SS-001V for vehicles) and forwarding to State Surplus. Upon approval, complete an Agency Inventory Control form.

Written notice of any information change must be submitted to DCAM within 30 days of the change. Agency inventory officer's name and mailing address must be submitted to DCAM by Jan. 15 each year.



State Inventory Control Officer

OMES Central Accounting and Reporting
2401 N. Lincoln Blvd.
Oklahoma City, OK 73105

Last Modified on Sep 23, 2021
Back to Top