OAC 260:120-1-8 - Grievances
- Filing a protest or grievance. Any party who is aggrieved may file a written protest or grievance with the Chairperson of the Committee within fifteen (15) days of the aggrieved action.
- Investigation of protest or grievance. The Chairperson may assign a protest or grievance to a subcommittee to investigate and make recommendations to the Committee for resolving the grievance.
- Protest process. All protests shall be handled in accordance with the provisions of the Administrative Procedures Act. [ 75 O.S., Section 250 et seq. ]
- Committee response to protest or grievance. The Committee shall respond in writing to the protesting or grieving party within ninety (90) days of receipt of the protest or grievance.
Purchasing Reference Guide
- Oklahoma Central Purchasing Act
- Other Procurement-Related Statutes in Title 74
- Information Technology Procurement
- IT Procurement-Related Statutes in Title 62
- Pay for Success Act
- Oklahoma Correctional Industries Procurement-Related Statute
- OMES Procurement-Related Administrative Rules
- Procurement-Related Caselaw
- Procurement-Related Attorney General Opinions
- Procurement Information Memorandums