OAC 260:120-1-8 - Grievances
- Filing a protest or grievance. Any party who is aggrieved may file a written protest or grievance with the Chairperson of the Committee within fifteen (15) days of the aggrieved action.
- Investigation of protest or grievance. The Chairperson may assign a protest or grievance to a subcommittee to investigate and make recommendations to the Committee for resolving the grievance.
- Protest process. All protests shall be handled in accordance with the provisions of the Administrative Procedures Act. [ 75 O.S., Section 250 et seq. ]
- Committee response to protest or grievance. The Committee shall respond in writing to the protesting or grieving party within ninety (90) days of receipt of the protest or grievance.
|74 O.S. § 85.5||Powers and Duties of State Purchasing Director|
Purchasing Reference Guide
- Oklahoma Central Purchasing Act
- Other Procurement-Related Statutes in Title 74
- Information Technology Procurement
- IT Procurement-Related Statutes in Title 62
- Pay for Success Act
- Oklahoma Correctional Industries Procurement-Related Statute
- OMES Procurement-Related Administrative Rules
- Procurement-Related Caselaw
- Procurement-Related Attorney General Opinions
- Procurement Information Memorandums