OAC 260:115-3-11 - Bid submission
- Submission location. Bidders shall submit bids to the location the solicitation specifies.
- Bid submission contents. Bidders shall submit all forms, documents and contents required by a solicitation as instructed in the solicitation. The legal name and complete address of the bidder, solicitation number and closing date shall be prominently displayed on each item submitted as specified in the solicitation.
- Submission of non-collusion certification. The certification shall have an authorized signature certifying the non-collusion statement.
- Bid receipt. Upon receipt, the acquiring state agency shall clearly mark the outside of all envelopes or containers with the receipt date and time. Electronic submission of bids, when allowed, must be submitted in such a manner that the time and date of submission is electronically linked to the bid and cannot be changed.
- Late bids. The State Purchasing Director shall reject all bids or proposals received after the closing date and time unless the State Purchasing Director has authorized acceptance of bids due to a significant error or incident that occurred which affected the receipt of a bid. Electronic bids solicited by online bidding may be accepted after the closing date and time only if the State Purchasing Director has authorized acceptance of bids due to a significant error or incident that occurred which affected the electronic receipt of an online bid. Unless opened for identification, bids received late will be returned unopened in a timely manner.
|74 O.S. § 85.22||Competitive Bid or Contract for Goods or Services - Form of Certification|
Purchasing Reference Guide
- Oklahoma Central Purchasing Act
- Other Procurement-Related Statutes in Title 74
- Information Technology Procurement
- IT Procurement-Related Statutes in Title 62
- Pay for Success Act
- Oklahoma Correctional Industries Procurement-Related Statute
- OMES Procurement-Related Administrative Rules
- Procurement-Related Caselaw
- Procurement-Related Attorney General Opinions
- Procurement Information Memorandums