OAC 260:115-3-1 - Purpose
- This Subchapter provides information, requirements and procedures for suppliers who desire to sell products or services to Oklahoma state agencies. It is the policy of the State to purchase goods and services from suppliers through a competitive selection process that is fair, open and objective in order to achieve optimum value, quality and serve the best interest of the taxpayers in accordance with Oklahoma laws and OMES rules.
- Each subchapter of this Chapter contains information and requirements related to state agency procurement. It is beneficial and the responsibility of a supplier to become familiar with all rules of this Chapter to ensure compliance with the Central Purchasing Act and other laws governing state agency procurement.
Purchasing Reference Guide
- Oklahoma Central Purchasing Act
- Other Procurement-Related Statutes in Title 74
- Information Technology Procurement
- IT Procurement-Related Statutes in Title 62
- Pay for Success Act
- Oklahoma Correctional Industries Procurement-Related Statute
- OMES Procurement-Related Administrative Rules
- Procurement-Related Caselaw
- Procurement-Related Attorney General Opinions
- Procurement Information Memorandums