OAC 260:115-13-1 - Awarding Contract
- Bidder Requirements.
- Bidder shall respond to the solicitation as a service-disabled veteran business by checking ‘YES' to the Disabled Veteran Business Enterprise Act question on the Responding Bidder Information form in the solicitation.
- Bidder shall provide a letter from the United States Department of Veterans Affairs which certifies the veteran(s) has a service connected disability.
- Bidder shall provide documentation of the business organizational structure demonstrating,
- Not less than fifty-one percent (51%) of the business ownership is by one or more service-disabled veterans, and
- The management and daily business operation is controlled by one or more service-disabled veterans.
- Solicitation Evaluation Requirements. After the total evaluation score for each responding bidder has been calculated, three percentage (3%) bonus points will be added to the total evaluation score for each responding bidder meeting the criteria of a service-disabled veteran business.
- Reporting Requirements. Pursuant to 74 O.S. § 85.44E, the Director of the Office of Management and Enterprise Services shall have a goal of three percent (3%) of all contracts be awarded to service-disabled veteran businesses. On or before September 1 of each year, each state entity shall submit an electronic report to the State Purchasing Director documenting all solicitations awarded by the state entity in the previous fiscal year. The State Purchasing Director will define the report format and content required to collect the service-disabled veteran business data.
Purchasing Reference Guide
- Oklahoma Central Purchasing Act
- Other Procurement-Related Statutes in Title 74
- Information Technology Procurement
- IT Procurement-Related Statutes in Title 62
- Pay for Success Act
- Oklahoma Correctional Industries Procurement-Related Statute
- OMES Procurement-Related Administrative Rules
- Procurement-Related Caselaw
- Procurement-Related Attorney General Opinions
- Procurement Information Memorandums