OAC 260:115-11-5 - Training
- State entity P/Card Program participants. State entity P/Card participants must successfully complete the training prescribed by the State Purchasing Director prior to assuming their duties and prior to being issued P/Cards.
- State entity responsibility. It is the responsibility of the State Entity P/Card Administrator to ensure employees maintain the continuing program training in accordance with OMES requirements.
Purchasing Reference Guide
- Oklahoma Central Purchasing Act
- Other Procurement-Related Statutes in Title 74
- Information Technology Procurement
- IT Procurement-Related Statutes in Title 62
- Pay for Success Act
- Oklahoma Correctional Industries Procurement-Related Statute
- OMES Procurement-Related Administrative Rules
- Procurement-Related Caselaw
- Procurement-Related Attorney General Opinions
- Procurement Information Memorandums