OAC 260:115-11-1 - State Purchase Card Program
- Use of State Purchase Cards. Use of State Purchase Cards (P/Cards) authorized by the State Purchasing Director [Reference 74 O.S., §85.5] shall be subject to the policies and procedures of the State Purchase Card Program established by the State Purchasing Director to ensure compliance with the statewide contract for this service.
- Condition of participation. A condition of participation in the State Purchase Card Program shall be compliance with the terms of the State Purchase Card Procedures established by the State Purchasing Director. Failure to comply with all conditions of participation may result in a state entity’s removal from the purchase card program by the State Purchasing Director.
Purchasing Reference Guide
- Oklahoma Central Purchasing Act
- Other Procurement-Related Statutes in Title 74
- Information Technology Procurement
- IT Procurement-Related Statutes in Title 62
- Pay for Success Act
- Oklahoma Correctional Industries Procurement-Related Statute
- OMES Procurement-Related Administrative Rules
- Procurement-Related Caselaw
- Procurement-Related Attorney General Opinions
- Procurement Information Memorandums