Attorney General Opinion No. 85-157
In connection with contracts to acquire services of contractors for restoration of historic sites and museums, the Board of the Oklahoma Historical Society may select such contractors without the necessity of subjecting the contract to public competitive bids. See 74 O.S. §85.7.
NOTE: Attorney General Opinion 07-31 has withdrawn this Opinion to the extent it concluded that the Department of Central Services (now OMES) or the State Purchasing Director is a purchasing agent for a state agency.
Purchasing Reference Guide
- Oklahoma Central Purchasing Act
- Other Procurement-Related Statutes in Title 74
- Information Technology Procurement
- IT Procurement-Related Statutes in Title 62
- Pay for Success Act
- Oklahoma Correctional Industries Procurement-Related Statute
- OMES Procurement-Related Administrative Rules
- Procurement-Related Caselaw
- Procurement-Related Attorney General Opinions
- Procurement Information Memorandums