The RAC Compliance team provides support and guidance related to compliance requirements and external audit responses for divisions of OMES.
Procurement Compliance along with Privacy and Information Service Compliance Teams are in place.
Procurement Compliance has the responsibility to review and make recommendations to the State Purchasing Director related to the Central Purchasing Act for:
- Compliance reviews of agencies procurement standards;
- Certification of state agency internal purchasing procedures are required on a biannual basis;
- Requests for new and revised fixed rates;
- Requests for authority orders;
- Additional compliance review requested by the State Purchasing Director.
Privacy and Information Services Compliance team provides support and guidance to OMES and partner agencies for:
- Ensure continuous compliance with state, federal and local government regulatory requirements;
- Internal security and operational policies and procedures;
- Coordination of responses for IT audits internally and for partners;
- Resolving or mitigating compliance violations/incidents through research, resolution, documentation and collaboration with stakeholders;
- Coordination of open records requests for IT information through eDiscovery;
- Background checks.
Additional areas of compliance focus for OMES will be incorporated into the team in the future.
RAC Compliance Team