Helping Every Life and Parent Task Force
The H.E.L.P. Task Force was created by Gov. Kevin Stitt to study, evaluate, and make recommendations regarding policies, programs and proposed legislation that will:
- Support crisis pregnancy centers in Oklahoma.
- Eliminate unnecessary barriers to adoption.
- Encourage and provide resources to our communities to support mothers faced with an unplanned pregnancy.
- Do justice, love kindness, and walk humbly in support of Oklahoma mothers and families.
- Educate Oklahomans on the reality of life in the womb.
- Empower nonprofit organizations and local faith communities to efficiently support families and mothers before, during and after childbirth.
The task force will submit a report detailing its finding and recommendations by Oct. 28, 2022, to the governor, president pro tem of the Oklahoma Senate and the speaker of the Oklahoma House of Representatives.
Juli Merciez, chair
Dr. Michelle Brunnabend
Rep. Danny Williams
Attorney General Designee
Secretary of Health and Mental Health Designee
Secretary of Human Services Designee
Commissioner of Health Designee