The Homepage is the central page template used for OK.gov and its agency landing pages.
How it Works
Create homepage templates with the following 3 main areas of Editable Templates:
- Structure - defines components that are a part of the template. These will not be editable by content authors.
- Initial Content - defines components that the template will start with, these can be edited and/or deleted by content authors
- Policies - defines configurations on how components will behave and what options authors will have available.
How to Use
At the top of the page are the header, and navigation, components. At the bottom of the page is the footer component. Authoring any components in these spaces will make them available on all agency pages.
The full-width component, which is beneath the navigation, is for adding hero components to the page. This space is restricted to the following SOK component types:
- Teaser (v2)
- Video Player
The single-column component, which is beneath the full-width component, is a flexible space to add components containing content for the page. Content can be arranged across the 12-column grid.
It is common to break the content into larger groups across the 12-columns. Two, 3, or 4 column divisions are commonly employed. The nature of the content determines the way it is grouped and shaped across the page.
Important to Note
- The Homepage Template can only be used for the OK.gov and Agency landing pages.
- The single-column template includes options for full-bleed width as well as centered content.
- In the mobile view, all single column templates will appear as full-bleed width.