Firm Application for Revisions to Certificate of Authority
Any change to a firm's Certificate of Authority, including a change to the legal name of the firm or a change in a Professional of Record, requires a revision to the Certificate of Authority.
Revision applications can be accessed in the License Portal account of the firm's Primary Professional of Record, under the "Firm Revisions" tab.
In addition to the online Revision Application, please have the following documents ready to be submitted:
- Notice of Change/Revision Request Form.
- A current good standing certification from the firm’s base state’s Secretary of State or from the Oklahoma Secretary of State.
- IF CHANGING THE LEGAL NAME OF THE ENTITY:
- A copy of the legal document that notes the name change.
- IF CHANGING A PROFESSIONAL OF RECORD:
- A list of the members, managers, officers, partners, or other managing agents of the legal entity with license types, license numbers, and states of licensure/registration—on firm letterhead.
- Each new Professional of Record must fill out an affidavit: Architect Affidavit, and Landscape Architect Affidavit.