Dec. 29, 2020
|Status||Amended||Date Status||Closing Date||Description||Buyer|
|Awarded||Yes||Original||September 14, 2020||Seeking professional services related to ongoing support, system maintenance and administration of public cloud hosting as well as hosting licenses for State Election Board applications operating from the Amazon Web Services cloud platform.||Darlene Saltzman|
- Register your organization to receive solicitation notifications automatically.
- It is the bidder's responsibility to frequently check the IT solicitations web page for any possible amendments that may be issued. OMES Purchasing is not responsible for a bidder's failure to download any amendment documents required to complete a solicitation.
- In order to receive payments from the State of Oklahoma, suppliers who are not registered on the state's Vendor Registration list must complete the Vendor/Payee Form. Non-U.S. suppliers who are not registered on the state Vendor Registration List must complete a W-8BEN. Failure to do so may delay contract award.
- If documents listed on this page do not meet your accessibility requirements, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the Service Desk at 405-521-2444 and appropriate accommodations will be made.
- OMES recommends you use the latest version of Adobe Reader.