|Status||Amended||Date Status||Closing Date||Description||Buyer|
|Awarded||Yes||Original||April 01, 2020||Request for proposals for a real estate data-feed for the Oklahoma Department of Commerce.||Cinnamon Alexander|
|1. 1600000052 - Cover Letter. Bidder Instructions.docx||89.33 KB|
|1600000052 - Amendment1.pdf||140.31 KB|
|2. 1600000052-CP-04.docx||83.13 KB|
|3. 1600000052-CP-076.docx||83.76 KB|
|4. 1600000052-CP-Vendor Payee Form.docx||94.48 KB|
|5. 1600000052 - Attachment A - Solicitation.docx||15.3 KB|
|6.1600000052- Agency Specifications.docx||16.2 KB|
|7. 1600000052- Attachment B - General Terms.docx||150.15 KB|
|8. 1600000052 - Attachment C - Agency Additional T&Cs.docx||16.89 KB|
|9. 1600000052 - Attachment D - IT T&C.docx||54.63 KB|
|10. 1600000052 - Attachment E - Price &Cost.temp_.docx||13.59 KB|
|1600000052-Security Certification.xlsx||513.2 KB|
|$150,000.00||Apr 16, 2020||Real Massive, Inc.|
- Register your organization to receive solicitation notifications automatically.
- It is the bidder's responsibility to frequently check the IT solicitations web page for any possible amendments that may be issued. OMES Purchasing is not responsible for a bidder's failure to download any amendment documents required to complete a solicitation.
- In order to receive payments from the State of Oklahoma, suppliers who are not registered on the state's Vendor Registration list must complete the Vendor/Payee Form. Non-U.S. suppliers who are not registered on the state Vendor Registration List must complete a W-8BEN. Failure to do so may delay contract award.
- If documents listed on this page do not meet your accessibility requirements, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or contact the Service Desk at 405-521-2444 and appropriate accommodations will be made.
- OMES recommends you use the latest version of Adobe Reader.