|Status||Amended||Date Status||Closing Date||Description||Buyer|
|Awarded||Yes||Original||September 16, 2019||The Office of Management and Enterprise Services on behalf of the Department of Corrections is seeking an Offender Management System.||Darlene Saltzman|
|Solicitation 1310004325.pdf||454.48 KB|
|DOC OMS IT Terms.pdf||208.55 KB|
|DOC OMS State General Terms.pdf||298.16 KB|
|DOC Terms.pdf||136.86 KB|
|Bidder InstructionsDOC OMS.pdf||309.68 KB|
|$5,327,500.00||Jan 13, 2020||Marquis|
- Register your organization to receive solicitation notifications automatically.
- It is the bidder's responsibility to frequently check the IT solicitations web page for any possible amendments that may be issued. OMES Purchasing is not responsible for a bidder's failure to download any amendment documents required to complete a solicitation.
- In order to receive payments from the State of Oklahoma, suppliers who are not registered on the state's Vendor Registration list must complete the Vendor/Payee Form. Non-U.S. suppliers who are not registered on the state Vendor Registration List must complete a W-8BEN. Failure to do so may delay contract award.
- If documents listed on this page do not meet your accessibility requirements, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the Service Desk at 405-521-2444 and appropriate accommodations will be made.
- OMES recommends you use the latest version of Adobe Reader.