|Status||Amended||Date Status||Closing Date||Description||Buyer|
|Awarded||Yes||Original||December 19, 2019||The Office of Management and Enterprise Services, on behalf of the Oklahoma Emergency Management, is issuing a request for proposal to implement the requirements for creating and maintaining GIS data that will be used to provide location and routing data for Next Generation 9-1-1(NG911 services in Oklahoma.||Cini Zacharia|
|$0.00||Apr 23, 2020||Geographic Technologies Group, Inc.; R&S Digital Service, Inc.; GEO-COMM, Inc.; Spatial Data Research, Inc; Intrado Life & Safety, Inc.; Michael Baker International, Inc.|
- Register your organization to receive solicitation notifications automatically.
- It is the bidder's responsibility to frequently check the IT solicitations web page for any possible amendments that may be issued. OMES Purchasing is not responsible for a bidder's failure to download any amendment documents required to complete a solicitation.
- In order to receive payments from the State of Oklahoma, suppliers who are not registered on the state's Vendor Registration list must complete the Vendor/Payee Form. Non-U.S. suppliers who are not registered on the state Vendor Registration List must complete a W-8BEN. Failure to do so may delay contract award.
- If documents listed on this page do not meet your accessibility requirements, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the Service Desk at 405-521-2444 and appropriate accommodations will be made.
- OMES recommends you use the latest version of Adobe Reader.