OMES invites you to attend InnoTech Oklahoma and the OK-ISAC Symposium
By Miranda Gilbert
InnoTech Oklahoma is almost here, and that means it is time for the second-annual OK-ISAC Symposium. Highlights include presentations by Christopher Wright, director of Security Intelligence and Analysis for the Department of Homeland Security, and Oklahoma Chief Information Security Officer Matt Singleton.
OK-ISAC is a dynamic initiative focused on building a cybersecurity community in Oklahoma and helping improve the security posture of all Oklahoma organizations. Join us and other experts from across the country on Oct. 19 at the Oklahoma City Convention Center to explore the latest innovations and advances for protecting Oklahomans’ information and mitigating current cyber threats.
Below are details for complimentary passes, registration and speakers. This conference includes Contact Hours for association continuing education credit as well.
The OK-ISAC Symposium agenda includes:
- Cyber Threat Intelligence and Cybersecurity: An Evolving Partnership.
- Offense Fills Seats – Discussion on Extended Detection and Response.
- Defense Wins Championships – Discussion on Zero Trust.
- Privacy and AI: An Evolving Relationship.
- Certified in Cybersecurity: Closing the Gap in the Cybersecurity Workforce.
- Working Smarter, Not Harder to Thwart Modern Hackers.
- And much more throughout the day.
Registration includes access to the symposium, all InnoTech Oklahoma sessions, the networking exhibit hall, the Happy 45-Minute Reception and more! Enter discount code ISAC2C to receive your complimentary admission now! (The discount code also offers 20% off the IT Executive Luncheon or Women in Tech Summit).
Sessions and exhibitors are updated regularly on the InnoTech Oklahoma website. Check it out for all the latest details.
See you Oct. 19!