Pursuant to 74 O.S. §85.33A, the State Purchasing Director may enter into or award contracts that provide a contract management fee, levy or rebate to OMES. The State Purchasing Director may negotiate a contract management fee whenever it is in the best interest of the state and the Office. All monies received from fees, levies or rebates shall be deposited in the Contract Management Revolving Fund established by 74 O.S. §85.33A. For the purposes of this section, “State Purchasing Director” does not include personnel of state agencies to whom the State Purchasing Director has delegated authority.
74 O.S. § 85.33A. Contract Management Revolving Fund
- There is hereby created in the State Treasury a revolving fund for the Office of Management and Enterprise Services to be designated the “Contract Management Revolving Fund”. The fund shall consist of any monies received from fees, levies or rebates the Office receives in accordance with subsection B of this section. The revolving fund shall be a continuing fund, without legislative appropriation, not subject to fiscal year limitations, and shall be under the control and management of the Office of Management and Enterprise Services. Expenditures from the Contract Management Revolving Fund shall be budgeted and expended pursuant to the laws of the state and the statutes relating to public finance. The fund shall be used to defray the costs of the Purchasing Division for operations of the Purchasing Division and expenses the Office of Management and Enterprise Services incurs to support operation of the Purchasing Division. Warrants for expenditures from the fund shall be drawn by the State Treasurer, based on claims signed by an authorized employee or employees of the Department, and approved for payment by the Director of the Office of Management and Enterprise Services.
- The State Purchasing Director may enter into or award contracts that provide a contract management fee, levy or rebate to the Office of Management and Enterprise Services. The State Purchasing Director shall ensure that a contract that provides a management fee, levy or rebate provides value to acquiring agencies exceeding open market acquisition costs.
State agencies shall make open market acquisitions not exceeding $5,000.00 provided the acquisition process is fair and reasonable.
Purchasing Reference Guide
- Oklahoma Central Purchasing Act
- Other Procurement-Related Statutes in Title 74
- Information Technology Procurement
- IT Procurement-Related Statutes in Title 62
- Pay for Success Act
- Oklahoma Correctional Industries Procurement-Related Statute
- OMES Procurement-Related Administrative Rules
- Procurement-Related Caselaw
- Procurement-Related Attorney General Opinions
- Procurement Information Memorandums