- Contract levy. Pursuant to 74 O.S. Section 3004.1, a one percent (1%) fee assessment shall be levied against qualified organizations for every contract awarded under the act for products and services of the severely disabled.
- Monthly reports and contract levy payments. Qualified organizations shall submit a monthly report by the 15th of each month to the State Use Contracting Officer. The report shall contain the total amount of payments received from state agencies and the one percent (1%) fee assessment based on the total amount of payments stated in the report.
- Failure to submit monthly reports and payments. Any fee assessment payment that is past due more than sixty (60) days shall be considered delinquent. A written notice of delinquency shall be sent by the State Use Contracting Officer to each qualified organization considered delinquent. The notice shall state the amount due and requirements for compliance.
- Revocation of a qualified organization. Failure to provide monthly reports and payments will be reported to the State Use Committee and the State Purchasing Director and may result in the revocation of the “qualified organization” procurement schedule and/or termination of their contracts.
74 O.S. § 3004.1. Contracts for Products or Services - Assessment
A one-percent fee of any contract for products or services of the severely disabled shall be assessed against the qualified organization and deposited in the State Use Committee Revolving Fund, as created in Section 3004.2 of this title, for the salary, administrative costs, and other expenses incurred by the Purchasing Division of the Office of Management and Enterprise Services for promoting goods and services provided by qualified organizations.
Purchasing Reference Guide
- Oklahoma Central Purchasing Act
- Other Procurement-Related Statutes in Title 74
- Information Technology Procurement
- IT Procurement-Related Statutes in Title 62
- Pay for Success Act
- Oklahoma Correctional Industries Procurement-Related Statute
- OMES Procurement-Related Administrative Rules
- Procurement-Related Caselaw
- Procurement-Related Attorney General Opinions
- Procurement Information Memorandums