OAC 260:115-1-6 - Waivers
- Waiver request. A state agency may request a waiver from requirements of the rules of this chapter from the Director of the Office of Management and Enterprise Services, if:
- the state agency reasonably believes that it would be unable to perform a necessary function due to the inability to make an acquisition pursuant to rules of this Chapter; or,
- a court order directs the state agency to make an acquisition from a specified supplier or provider.
- Approval of waiver request. After the request is reviewed, the OMES Director shall notify the state agency of the approval, conditional approval or denial of the waiver request.
Purchasing Reference Guide
- Oklahoma Central Purchasing Act
- Other Procurement-Related Statutes in Title 74
- Information Technology Procurement
- IT Procurement-Related Statutes in Title 62
- Pay for Success Act
- Oklahoma Correctional Industries Procurement-Related Statute
- OMES Procurement-Related Administrative Rules
- Procurement-Related Caselaw
- Procurement-Related Attorney General Opinions
- Procurement Information Memorandums