- Waiver request. A state agency may request a waiver from requirements of the rules of this chapter from the Director of the Office of Management and Enterprise Services, if:
- the state agency reasonably believes that it would be unable to perform a necessary function due to the inability to make an acquisition pursuant to rules of this Chapter; or,
- a court order directs the state agency to make an acquisition from a specified supplier or provider.
- Approval of waiver request. After the request is reviewed, the OMES Director shall notify the state agency of the approval, conditional approval or denial of the waiver request.
74 O.S. § 85.44A. Court Order Requiring Purchases of Goods or Services
A court order requiring the purchase of certain goods or services by a state agency, whether or not such state agency is subject to the Oklahoma Central Purchasing Act, shall not invalidate competitive bidding procedures required pursuant to Section 85.7 of Title 74 of the Oklahoma Statutes if such court order does not specify specific suppliers or providers. Any such purchase of goods or services shall comply with competitive bid procedures.
Purchasing Reference Guide
- Oklahoma Central Purchasing Act
- Other Procurement-Related Statutes in Title 74
- Information Technology Procurement
- IT Procurement-Related Statutes in Title 62
- Pay for Success Act
- Oklahoma Correctional Industries Procurement-Related Statute
- OMES Procurement-Related Administrative Rules
- Procurement-Related Caselaw
- Procurement-Related Attorney General Opinions
- Procurement Information Memorandums