Developmental Disabilities Services
Our mission is to help individuals with developmental disabilities and their families help themselves to lead safer, healthier, more independent and productive lives.
Developmental Disabilities Services (DDS) serves persons ages 3 and up who have a primary diagnosis of intellectual disabilities. Persons served may also have other developmental disabilities in addition to intellectual disabilities such as autism, cerebral palsy, Down syndrome, etc.
Developmental Disabilities Services Division (DDSD) offers a wide array of community services for individuals with developmental disabilities and their families. Services are individualized to meet each person's needs. DDSD services are funded through Medicaid Home and Community Based Services (HCBS) Waivers and through State funds.
Services For Waiver Participants
State Funded Services
How To Apply For Services
Phone: (405) 227-5691
Fax: (405) 522-3037
Sequoyah Memorial Office Building
2400 N. Lincoln Blvd.
Oklahoma City, OK 73105
PO Box 25352
Oklahoma City, OK 73125-0352
- Advisory Committee on Services to Persons with Developmental Disabilities
- Community Services Worker Registry
- Group Home Advisory Board
- Oklahoma People First Autism: Learn the Signs, Act Early
- R-word: Spread the Word to End the Word
- Service Recipient Letters
- The Oklahoma Licensed Behavior Analyst Board
- Timeline of Transition Activities
- Contact DDSD.OMES.Support@okdhs.org for issues with the CCM Provider Reporting Edition