Skip to main content

Report Adult Abuse

If you suspect that a vulnerable adult is the victim of abuse, neglect or exploitation, please submit an online report at

If this is an emergency, please call 911.

Report Child Abuse

If you believe a child is being abused or neglected, you have a legal responsibility to report it.
Call the Abuse and Neglect Hotline at 1-800-522-3511

If this is an emergency, please call 911.

Follow Us! 


Call the Director's Helpline at 1-877-751-2972 
Send an email to the office of information & Referral.

Connect with Secretary Brown

YouTube: Secretary Brown
Twitter: @secretarybrown
Instagram: @secretarybrown
Facebook: @secretarybrown
LinkedIn: Justin Brown