All child support orders in Oklahoma must comply with the Child Support Guidelines. The guidelines were significantly overhauled in 2008, with the changes going into effect on July 1, 2009.
- 43 O.S. § 118 et seq.
- 43 O.S. § 119 et seq.
- Calculating Child Support (.pdf, 33 pp, 354 KB)
- Child Support Guidelines Calculator
- Understanding the New Child Support Guidelines (.pdf, 20 pp, 136 KB)
- Statutory information for medical support can be found at 43 O.S. § 118F.
- Policy information for medical support can be found at OAC 340:25-5-168, 340:25-5-169, 340:25-5-170, and 340:25-5-171.
- Additional information is available in this presentation, Medical Support and the Affordable Care Act
Affordable Care Act (ACA) Resources
- How the Affordable Care Act Affects Medical Support Orders in Oklahoma FAQ (pdf, 10 pp, 358 KB)
- Federal Marketplace
- Internal Revenue Service—“Questions and Answers on the Individual Shared Responsibility Provision”
- Questions and Answers on the Individual Shared Responsibility Provision
- Kaiser Family Foundation—“Health Reform FAQs”
- Health Reform FAQs
- Oklahoma Policy Institute