- Uniform Parentage Act: 10 O.S. § 7700-101 et seq.
- Uniform Parentage Act 2002
- Uniform Parentage Act 2014 Refresher Course and Case Law Update
- CSS Policy on Paternity and Challenges
How do I get a copy of an Acknowledgement of Paternity form?
- You will need to make a request in writing to:
CSS Paternity Acknowledgment Section
P.O. Box 248822, OKC, 73124
The request must include the names and Social Security numbers of the mother and father, the child's name, date of birth, place of birth, and date the Acknowledgment of Paternity form was signed. The request must be signed by the mother or father (listed on the original Acknowledgment of Paternity form) or their lawyer. Be sure to include the address where the copy of the form should be mailed.
- View more information about paternity--including court process, forms, and FAQs.