Skip to main content

How do I get a copy of an Acknowledgement of Paternity form?

  • You will need to make a request in writing to:

    CSS Paternity Acknowledgment Section
    P.O. Box 248822, OKC, 73124

    The request must include the names and Social Security numbers of the mother and father, the child's name, date of birth, place of birth, and date the Acknowledgment of Paternity form was signed. The request must be signed by the mother or father (listed on the original Acknowledgment of Paternity form) or their lawyer. Be sure to include the address where the copy of the form should be mailed.
  • View more information about paternity--including court process, forms, and FAQs.
Back to Top