CSS wants to be known as the first place families go to for support services. As a partner in the community, we understand a variety of issues can impact child support. Currently, CSS works with community organizations on access and visitation issues as well as providing quality legal education. CSS works with the following organizations on services for attorneys and customers:
- Legal Aid Services of Oklahoma, Inc.
- District Attorney’s Council
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- Early Settlement
- Public Strategies, Inc.
- Family & Children’s Services
- Center for Children & Families, Inc.
- Multi-County Youth Services
- Family Builders
- Youth & Family Resource Center, Inc.
To add your organization, please contact OCSS.Legal.Outreach@okdhs.org.