Skip to main content

Frequently Asked Questions

In lieu of obtaining a importer/manufacturer license in Oklahoma, a Non-Resident Seller licensee can be appointed to represent you in Oklahoma. You must submit an appointment letter on your company’s letterhead to ABLE via email to that appoints your chosen licensee. You can find a list of Non-Resident Seller Licensee under MONTHLY REPORTS on the Home page of our website.

A Non-Resident Seller cannot register or sell beer in Oklahoma. In order to do either, a brewers license must be obtained.

No registrations can be submitted directly to the ABLE Commission. All new registrations and renewal registrations must be submitted electronically using the PRO/Sovos website.

Cider is defined as any alcoholic fermentation of fruit juice, including but not limited to flavored, sparkling or carbonated cider. Cider may be manufactured by either manufacturers or brewers and may be distributed by either wine and spirits wholesalers or beer distributors.

Combo/Value Pack must be registered as a Non-COLA registration. All the individual products in the Combo/Value Pack must be registered independently then the Combo/Value Pack can be submitted as a line extension of one of the registered products in the pack.

Last Modified on Apr 24, 2024
Back to Top