74 O.S. § 85.7e. Procurement - Wiki Platform
- The Office of Management and Enterprise Services or its successor agency shall utilize a wiki venue to provide for the public two-way communication between procurement officers and potential suppliers who have questions regarding a RFP or invitation to bid. The Office shall provide editing access to all interested potential bidders and viewing access to all members of the public.
- The Office of Management and Enterprise Services or its successor agency shall provide agency-level procurement officers with a wiki platform for reporting the availability of items for purchase at a cost which is less than comparable products on a mandatory statewide purchase contract. The Office shall provide wiki editing access to all state agency procurement officers and viewing access to all members of the public.
- State agency procurement officers shall utilize the wiki described in subsection B of this section to report all findings of products which can be purchased for less than comparable products which are on a mandatory statewide purchasing schedule.
- For the purposes of this section, the term “wiki” shall mean a collaborative website which can be directly edited by anyone with editing access and viewed by all members of the public.
- Access to the wikis described in this section shall be featured prominently on the Office’s website.
Purchasing Reference Guide
- Oklahoma Central Purchasing Act
- Other Procurement-Related Statutes in Title 74
- Information Technology Procurement
- IT Procurement-Related Statutes in Title 62
- Pay for Success Act
- Oklahoma Correctional Industries Procurement-Related Statute
- OMES Procurement-Related Administrative Rules
- Procurement-Related Caselaw
- Procurement-Related Attorney General Opinions
- Procurement Information Memorandums