74 O.S. § 85.56. State Recycling Revolving Fund - Use of Revenues from Sale of Waste Materials
- There is hereby created in the State Treasury a revolving fund for the Office of Management and Enterprise Services, to be designated the “State Recycling Revolving Fund”. The fund shall be administered in accordance with standard revolving fund procedures. The Office shall direct to the State Recycling Revolving Fund any federal or private grants which may qualify. The Office shall have the authority to expend monies from the fund for the purpose of implementing the Oklahoma State Recycling and Recycled Materials Procurement Act and to defray expenses the Office incurs to support recycling operations.
- Revenues received from the sale of waste materials which can be recycled through any recycling programs operated by the Office shall be used to implement the Oklahoma State Recycling and Recycled Materials Procurement Act and to defray expenses the Office incurs to support recycling operations.
Purchasing Reference Guide
- Oklahoma Central Purchasing Act
- Other Procurement-Related Statutes in Title 74
- Information Technology Procurement
- IT Procurement-Related Statutes in Title 62
- Pay for Success Act
- Oklahoma Correctional Industries Procurement-Related Statute
- OMES Procurement-Related Administrative Rules
- Procurement-Related Caselaw
- Procurement-Related Attorney General Opinions
- Procurement Information Memorandums