A state agency desiring to contract to privatize a function, program, service, unit or division valued at One Million Dollars ($1,000,000.00) or more shall be subject to the Oklahoma Privatization of State Functions Act and the privatization contract procedures established by the State Purchasing Director.
74 O.S. § 85.5.1. Oklahoma Privatization Act
- This act shall be known and may be cited as the "Oklahoma Privatization Act."
- The Office of Management and Enterprise Services shall establish a repository of the best privatization and surplus asset sales practices, have expertise to select projects or services for privatization, be capable of rapid evaluation and response to privatization proposals, and have the ability to oversee the contracting for privatization opportunities.
- The Director of the Office of Management and Enterprise Services shall report legislative recommendations as the Director seems necessary to further implement the provisions of this act.
Purchasing Reference Guide
- Oklahoma Central Purchasing Act
- Other Procurement-Related Statutes in Title 74
- Information Technology Procurement
- IT Procurement-Related Statutes in Title 62
- Pay for Success Act
- Oklahoma Correctional Industries Procurement-Related Statute
- OMES Procurement-Related Administrative Rules
- Procurement-Related Caselaw
- Procurement-Related Attorney General Opinions
- Procurement Information Memorandums