74 O.S. § 85.44D. Purchasing Preference for Products Made from Oklahoma Harvested Trees
- It is the intent of the Legislature that all state agencies procure and use products or materials made from or utilizing materials from trees harvested in Oklahoma when such products or materials are available.
- By July 1, 2011, the Purchasing Division of the Office of Management and Enterprise Services when accepting bids for state purchases of products and materials shall give preference to the suppliers of wood products made from or products manufactured utilizing materials from trees harvested in Oklahoma if the price for the products and materials is not substantially higher than the price for other wood products and materials and the quality and grade requirements are otherwise comparable.
- By July 1, 2011, the Purchasing Division of the Office of Management and Enterprise Services shall promulgate rules and implement a program for extending state procurement specifications to products made from or manufactured utilizing materials from trees harvested in Oklahoma and identifying the products.
Purchasing Reference Guide
- Oklahoma Central Purchasing Act
- Other Procurement-Related Statutes in Title 74
- Information Technology Procurement
- IT Procurement-Related Statutes in Title 62
- Pay for Success Act
- Oklahoma Correctional Industries Procurement-Related Statute
- OMES Procurement-Related Administrative Rules
- Procurement-Related Caselaw
- Procurement-Related Attorney General Opinions
- Procurement Information Memorandums