74 O.S. § 85.43. Annual Report of Acquisitions
- Each chief administrative officer of a state agency shall submit to the State Purchasing Director by November 1 of each year a report listing all acquisitions exceeding Fifty Thousand Dollars ($50,000.00) but not exceeding One Hundred Thousand Dollars ($100,000.00) of the state agencyfor the preceding fiscal year which will include the following information:
- Professional services contracts;
- Nonprofessional services contracts; and
- Contracts for the leasing of property including real property contracts and any lease agreements for products or equipment.
- The report shall contain:
- The name of the supplier;
- A description of each acquisition;
- The purchase price of the acquisition; and
- The total amount expended to date for the preceding fiscal year for the acquisition.
- The report shall specifically identify sole source and sole brand acquisitions.
- The state agency shall submit the report to the State Auditor and Inspector and to the Office of Management and Enterprise Services. The state agency shall submit the report to any member of the Appropriations and Budget Committee of the House of Representatives or Appropriations Committee of the Senate if a member so requests.
- The State Auditor and Inspector shall review the report for compliance with statutes and rules or other provisions of law applicable to sole source and sole brand acquisitions.
Associated Procurement Information Memorandums
|PIM 1999 02.pdf||236.61 KB|
|1999-02 Notes to report parameters.pdf||135.56 KB|
|1999-02 Sample Interface Annual Contract Agency Report.pdf||17.34 KB|
|1999-02State Agency Annual Contract Report.pdf||13.56 KB|
Purchasing Reference Guide
- Oklahoma Central Purchasing Act
- Other Procurement-Related Statutes in Title 74
- Information Technology Procurement
- IT Procurement-Related Statutes in Title 62
- Pay for Success Act
- Oklahoma Correctional Industries Procurement-Related Statute
- OMES Procurement-Related Administrative Rules
- Procurement-Related Caselaw
- Procurement-Related Attorney General Opinions
- Procurement Information Memorandums