- Failure to provide reports or documentation. Reports or documentation requested from a qualified organization by the Committee through the contracting officer, shall be completed within thirty (30) days of the date requested. The Committee may cancel contracts of otherwise qualified organizations who fail to provide reports, documentation or information required by utilization terms of a contract.
- Sales to political subdivisions other than the state. A qualified organization shall provide a quarterly report of purchases made by a political subdivision, excluding state agencies, from a contract the Committee awards. The report shall include:
- the name and address of each political subdivision;
- total amount of sales made to each political subdivision.
- Notice of contract cancellation. The Committee shall direct the Contracting Officer to send written notice to a qualified organization at least thirty days prior to the cancellation date of a contract pursuant to subsection (a) of this section.
74 O.S. § 3010. Municipalities or County Agencies - Purchases from Sheltered Workshops - Exemption from Competitive Bid Requirements
Any municipality or county agency of this state is authorized to purchase products and services from any qualified nonprofit agency providing employment to persons with severe disabilities which is certified as a sheltered workshop by the Wage and Hour Division of the United States Department of Labor. Procurements made pursuant to the provisions of this section shall not be subject to competitive bid requirements. To participate, a qualified nonprofit agency for the severely disabled must be able to meet the needs and specifications for the products or services required by the purchasing body at a fair market price.
Purchasing Reference Guide
- Oklahoma Central Purchasing Act
- Other Procurement-Related Statutes in Title 74
- Information Technology Procurement
- IT Procurement-Related Statutes in Title 62
- Pay for Success Act
- Oklahoma Correctional Industries Procurement-Related Statute
- OMES Procurement-Related Administrative Rules
- Procurement-Related Caselaw
- Procurement-Related Attorney General Opinions
- Procurement Information Memorandums