- Number of regular meetings. The Committee shall conduct a minimum of six meetings per year, in compliance with the Open Meeting Act. The schedule for regular meetings will be adopted at the last regular meeting of each calendar year.
- Special meetings. Special meetings shall be called by the Committee Chairperson.
- Quorum. A majority of all current members of the Committee shall constitute a quorum.
- Request for notices of meeting. Upon written request, the Committee Vice-Chairperson shall notify any person, state agency, qualified organization or contractor, at least ten days prior to meeting dates, and shall make available the minutes of all meetings.
74 O.S. § 3001. Creation - Members - Officers - Terms of Private Citizen Members - Conflict of Interest
- There is hereby created in the Office of Management and Enterprise Services a committee to be known as the "State Use Committee". The Committee shall consist of seven (7) members and one nonvoting member as follows:
- A private citizen conversant with the employment needs of people with severe disabilities who shall be appointed by and serve at the pleasure of the Governor to act as an advocate for the employment needs of people with severe disabilities;
- The Director of the Office of Management and Enterprise Services or designee;
- The Director of the Division of Services for the Blind and Visually Impaired of the State Department of Rehabilitation Services, or designee;
- The past president of Oklahoma Community-Based Providers or designee to serve for a one-year period, who may be reappointed by the succeeding president;
- An individual or a parent or guardian of an individual with severe disabilities who participates in vocational programming through a sheltered environment facility, to be selected by the Committee;
- The Director of Human Services, or designee;
- A certified procurement officer from any state agency appointed by the State Purchasing Director, selected to represent the customer agencies of the State of Oklahoma; and
- As a nonvoting member, a person employed by the Office of Management and Enterprise Services as a contracting officer in the purchasing division, appointed by the State Purchasing Director with the advice of the Committee and designated specifically to solicit, develop, and negotiate contracts with agencies and individuals.
- The Committee shall elect from among its membership a Chair and a Vice Chair who shall both serve for a period of one (1) year.
- The private citizen on the Committee shall serve for a period of two (2) years and may be reappointed by the appointing authority. Any private citizen appointed pursuant to this section to fill a vacancy occurring prior to the expiration of the term for which the predecessor was appointed shall be appointed only for the remainder of the term.
- Any member of the Committee shall be prohibited from voting on any issue in which the member has an interest.
Purchasing Reference Guide
- Oklahoma Central Purchasing Act
- Other Procurement-Related Statutes in Title 74
- Information Technology Procurement
- IT Procurement-Related Statutes in Title 62
- Pay for Success Act
- Oklahoma Correctional Industries Procurement-Related Statute
- OMES Procurement-Related Administrative Rules
- Procurement-Related Caselaw
- Procurement-Related Attorney General Opinions
- Procurement Information Memorandums