62 O.S. § 9010.5. Pay for Success Innovation Fund - Purpose - Procedure
- There is hereby created in the State Treasury a revolving fund for the Office of Management and Enterprise Services to be designated the "Pay for Success Innovation Fund". The fund shall be a continuing fund, not subject to fiscal year limitations, and shall consist of all monies designated by state agencies to the Pay for Success Innovation Fund and monies which may otherwise be available to the Office of Management and Enterprise Services for use as provided for in this section.
- All monies appropriated to the fund shall be budgeted and expended by the Office of Management and Enterprise Services for the purpose of funding contracts as authorized by this act. Pursuant to contract, the Office of Management and Enterprise Services shall provide payment to private entities for the delivery of performance targets and outcome measures at the direction of the agency engaged in the contract and only in accordance with the terms of the pay for-success contract.
- To the extent that any money credited to this fund for a particular pay-for-success contract remains unpaid at the time the particular contract expires or is terminated, as soon after the contract expiration as is practicable, the Office of Management and Enterprise Services shall return the unpaid amount to the agency to which the money was originally appropriated.
- The Office of Management and Enterprise Services may enter into memorandums of understanding with other agencies and promulgate rules as necessary to administer this section and pay-for-success contracts entered into under this section.
Purchasing Reference Guide
- Oklahoma Central Purchasing Act
- Other Procurement-Related Statutes in Title 74
- Information Technology Procurement
- IT Procurement-Related Statutes in Title 62
- Pay for Success Act
- Oklahoma Correctional Industries Procurement-Related Statute
- OMES Procurement-Related Administrative Rules
- Procurement-Related Caselaw
- Procurement-Related Attorney General Opinions
- Procurement Information Memorandums