OAC 260:120-1-5 - Procurement Schedule
- Compilation of procurement schedule. The contracting officer shall maintain and publish a current list of all products and services offered by qualified organizations.
- Approval of procurement schedule. The Committee shall approve items on the list or delete items from the list, consistent with the provisions of the Act, and shall designate the final list of approved items as the Procurement Schedule by majority vote. If additional products or services are offered by individuals or agencies, the Committee may add products and services to the Procurement Schedule by majority vote.
Purchasing Reference Guide
- Oklahoma Central Purchasing Act
- Other Procurement-Related Statutes in Title 74
- Information Technology Procurement
- IT Procurement-Related Statutes in Title 62
- Pay for Success Act
- Oklahoma Correctional Industries Procurement-Related Statute
- OMES Procurement-Related Administrative Rules
- Procurement-Related Caselaw
- Procurement-Related Attorney General Opinions
- Procurement Information Memorandums